Would you like to customize your Trello account? Are you interested in replacing your initials with your photo on the app? You will need to upload a photo using your phone to your Atlassian account. We have provided a guide below that explains how to do this.
Trello users can customize the look of their accounts. It is possible for people to modify their titles, their organization, their department, as well as other information on their profiles.
In addition to that, users can upload a profile photo and header for their profile in order to make theirs more personal. By having a profile picture on the app, you make it easier for others in the workspace and board to identify you.
The following is our guide to updating your profile photo on Trello:
How To Update Your Avatar On Trello
To make it easier for people to recognize your account on Trello, you can upload a profile picture to your account. As a result, your fellow members of the workspace will be able to identify your profile by looking at your avatar.
The Trello mobile app and web version both allow you to change your profile photo. Take a look at our step-by-step guides below, in which we will walk you through both versions of the app.
On Your Computer:
- Go to Trello via your preferred web browser and log in.
- Select your avatar from the top right corner of the screen. Click the “Settings” menu item.
- Visit the “Profile and visibility” section to access your Atlassian account.
- You can add a profile photo by clicking on your avatar and selecting “Add profile photo” from the menu.
- You can either upload a photo from your device or drag it to the pop-up box.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the image, then click “Upload.”
Changing your profile photo on the Trello web app is as simple as that. In the event that you change your mind, you are always free to change your avatar.
For those who don’t want to use a photo and prefer initials as their avatar, you can display up to four initials as your avatar. In addition, you can choose the background color of your choice.
On Your Phone:
- You must be logged into your Trello account before you can use the app.
- You can access settings by tapping the three lines at the upper left corner of the app, then choosing “Settings.”
- Make sure the “Profile and visibility” option is selected in the General menu.
- Go to “Manage your personal information” and tap the “Atlassian profile” link.
- You can add a profile photo by tapping your avatar icon and selecting the “Add profile photo” button.
- You can either take a picture with your camera or upload an image from your smartphone.
- If you need to make any adjustments to the photo, do so, then upload it using the “Upload” option below.
It is important to note that you are able to update your profile avatar at any time. It doesn’t matter if you want to change your photo every week; there is no restriction.
Once you understand how to manage your Atlassian profile, you will be able to change your Trello profile avatar. For those who do not wish to use a photo, updating your initials will allow you to use that as an avatar.
Would you like to know how to delete your Trello Account? Read our blog to learn.