We’re constantly on the lookout for new contributors at CTE Solutions, so if you’re an aspiring or seasoned writer seeking a place to display your work online, give us a shot. We’d like to hear from you if you have an article that might be of interest to the PM Workshops community.
Why Should You Write For Us?
- Increase the visibility of your website or blog for free.
- Become a member of our ever-expanding community.
- Share your project management knowledge with the Project Management Community.
- In exchange, what do you get?
- You gain various benefits for contributing to our site, the most important of which is visibility!
- All of their posts will receive credit, as well as a link to their website at the top.
- All of their articles include a bio, profile, image, and a link to their website.
- Promotion of their articles in the PM Workshops Newsletter on a weekly to biweekly basis.
Whether you’re wanting to make a reputation for yourself in the industry or simply want to increase attention and traffic to your blog, this is a fantastic opportunity!
Topics we Consider
- Tips on Customer Relation and Project Management
- Tutorials and How-to-Guides
- Software Issues and Solutions
- Best and Top XYZ
Other business technology topics will be accepted as well.
- We only accept 100% original articles. The article should not be plagiarized or published elsewhere. Ensure you send us unique content only.
- We prefer you send us articles that range from 1000 to 1500 words.
- Citations and hyperlinks should back up any data you use in your article or statistics that you include from credible sources.
- Your article must have a meta description.
- Bring your article to life through the use of images. Any image from a third-party source should include appropriate references.
- Do not mention brand names in your articles. We do not include brand promotional articles on our website.
- Though we do not allow brand promotions, you can link your website or social media links in your bio.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Before you start writing, visit our website and look at some of our published articles. This ensures that you do not repeat what has been said before. Reviewing our site should also give you an idea of what quality and tone we are looking for.
Once it’s done, submit your articles with your bio and headshot at [email protected]. You can also send over any proposal or idea that you want to work on. Include your overview of the proposed idea covering major points that you wish to discuss in the article, and we will get back to you.
- Our editorial team will thoroughly review your submitted article and make sure it follows our guidelines mentioned above.
- We reserve the right to modify or correct anything if needed.
- We will publish your articles within seven days if they satisfy our criteria.
- Once we publish your article, we will also share it on social media platforms. You must not republish the same article on other channels.