If you are interested in knowing which windows operating system is running on your computer, then you are supposed to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, click on the windows icon or start located in the left lower corner of your screen.
- Now from the menu, click on Settings.
- Now click on about. Your screen will show the edition of the Windows operating system.
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
Option 1: From the desktop
- From the upper right corner of your screen, swipe in a while, viewing the desktop in order to open the menu. Now click on settings.
- Now click on PC info. Now on your screen, under the windows edition, you can see your windows operating system.
Option 2: From the Start Screen
- On your start screen, type computer.
- Now you are supposed to right-click on the computer icon if you are using the touch screen, press, and hold on to the icon.
- Now click on properties. Under the windows edition, you can see the windows version.
- Click on the windows button or start icon located in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Now right click on the computer and choose properties. When you click on properties, you will see the windows operating system.
To find out which version of macOS you have installed, click the Apple menu at the top left and select About This Mac. Your operating system name appears on a tab with information about itself in it; there are also versions available for other users to see as well!
Hit Start, type “winver,” and then press Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R to open up the Run dialog box, where you will be able to see a list of options, including ‘about,’ which tells us what version (10) and build number we are running on right now!.
Oracle is not an operating system.
We hope this blog was helpful for you. If you want to read more such informative articles, visit CTE Solutions.