Trello is a potent tool that can be used as a sophisticated project management system to organize and assign tasks to everyone in your business or as a personal to-do list. It can organize your projects with ease, but it may take some time to become proficient. We’re here to demonstrate how to use it for you.
The Kanban project management approach, which employs lists and cards to arrange your chores into a logical workflow, served as the basis for Trello’s inspiration. Each list in Kanban corresponds to a stage in your workflow, and tasks move from list to list as they advance through each stage.
Naturally, you are free to utilize Trello any way you see fit. It may be used to handle all the components of a Dungeons & Dragons game, categorize recipes by ingredients, and organize your tasks around the house according to the space they are in. With Trello, there is essentially no end to what you can accomplish.
Trello Board Creation Instructions
In Trello, nothing happens unless it’s on a board. You must create one in order to begin. Open Trello in your web browser and sign in using your Google account or create a new account.
- Take the following actions to build a board:
- Click the “Create new board” checkbox under Personal Boards.
- Identify the board’s name. Additionally, you can select a background style or color here that you can modify afterward.
- Choose the team you wish to have access to the board for if you have several teams.
- Now, along with any other boards you might have, your new board will be visible on your Trello home page. If you are a member of numerous teams on the same account, they will be arranged by teams.
- You can add individuals to your board one at a time if you don’t already have a team in place. Follow these steps to do that:
- From your Trello home page, access the board. Click the Share button located at the top of the board on the left side of the page.
- Enter a user’s email address or Trello username to find them. If you are unable to provide either of those details, you can still construct a shared link that you can send to a recipient.
- Click Send Invitation when you’ve finished entering all the names of the members you want to add.
If you are interested in more articles like this, here is one about how you can delete your Trello account.